An application is meant for one course only.
Candidates applying for two or more courses shall use separate applications for each course.
The candidates should enclose Photostat copies of following certificates:
- +2 Mark Sheet (two copies)
- Transfer Certificate Original
- Community Certificate
- Statement of marks (Grades) issued by the Higher Secondary Board.
- Passport Size Photograph 5 No’s
Admission Eligibility for UG Courses
Students who have passed Higher Secondary Examination (HSC) under Academic Stream / Senior Secondary Certificate Examination of Central Board (CBSE) or other equivalent examination as recognized by the Periyar University are eligible to join Under Graduate Courses.
Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) From the academic year 2008-2009 Periyar University Examinations are being conducted on the basis of CBCS pattern for PG programmes, the filled-in application form, along with xerox copies of the following documents should be submitted within 10 days of the publication of the UG Examination results of the University.
Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary Examination of Tamilnadu or the HSEs of the Central Board / any other State Government or equivalent examinations are eligible for admission. However, the candidates should have studied in their Higher Secondary classes the subjects mentioned under each course.
Admission Eligibility for PG Courses
Any degree – Bachelor’s degree in the respective discipline after plus 2 of any recognized University (10+2+3 year’s pattern).
- Discipline of the highest order is to be maintained in the College.
If we found anything wrong in the application and the mark list provided by the student, he/she will be terminated from the college and necessary actions will be taken.
- The student will not be allowed to write the university examinations, if he/she got less than 75% attendance.
- Students should strictly maintain the dress code, they should not wear T-Shirt, Jeans, Cap, Curthas, etc….
- Students will not be allowed to bring cell phones inside the campus.
- Loitering, chatting or making noise during college hours is strictly prohibited.
- Students should submit leave applications duly countersigned by the parents to the respective HODs or Principal.
- Valuables like jewels, cash, watch, etc., should not be taken inside the campus. The authorities will not take any responsibility for losses in this regard.
- Hall tickets for appearing for University Examinations will be issued by the College only on production of “NO DUES” Certificate from admin department.
- Genuine grievances, if any, should be represented to the Administrative Officer in writing.
- Misuse of electricity, water and other facilities will be liable for penalty Politics of all hues is forbidden.